Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a floor manager / FOH manager.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
• Oversee guest services and resolve issues
• Encourages team members to provide excellent customer service within guidelines
• Oversee the FOH staff through all working hours
• Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
• Perform closing day according to restaurant standards
• Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
• Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
• Recruiting ,Training ,and evaluating team members
• Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
• Stock taking and inventory
• Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment, and arranges for repairs, contracts, and other services.
• Maintaining reservations and reservation system
• Performing ad hoc tasks
• Assisting in other operations
• Previous experience in Sushi/ Japanese restaurant is a plus
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu
• Toast Point of Sale (POS) knowledge is a plus
• Detail oriented, organized and professional
• Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
The Duties of this position may change from time to time. Seadog sushi bar reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of seadog sushi bar . This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
NO walk-ins or phone calls please.
Come dine-in at seadog sushi bar during Labor day weekend ( Saturday to Monday ) and receive 150 bonus reward points. Plus, New customers receive additional 100 bonus reward points. To register to our reward program, simply leave us your e-mail address at the bottom of merchant receipt copy. 300 reward points = $15
Receive 20% off your order during our late-night special! Offer is available everyday of the week.
*Sunday - Thursday starting at 9 p.m.; Friday - Saturday starting at 10 p.m.; dine-in, carry out or delivery; for delivery with credit card payment please call restaurant to order; not valid with any other offers*
Looking to get creative with Thanksgiving leftovers this year? Try your hand at sushi! Here are a few Thanksgiving-inspired rolls that will help clear out some space in your fridge.
Also, to show our thanks this Thanksgiving, we're offering 20% off all orders during Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 25-26). Offer valid for dine-in, carry out or delivery; cannot combine with other offers. Use online code "THANKS16" at checkout.
When it comes to the flavors of Thanksgiving, pumpkin reigns supreme. Instead of carving it, baking it into a pie or adding it to an overpriced latte, put it in your sushi! To turn it into a delicious sushi roll, first chop the pumpkin into small pieces, roast it, dip in tempura batter and fry it in oil. For a low-carb version, ditch the rice and wrap a couple pieces in a thin slice of fresh salmon.
Sweet potatoes always get overshadowed - at Thanksgiving, as a side option for burgers…poor sweet potatoes. It’s time to give them the spotlight. Chop up sweet potatoes, fry them with tempura batter and wrap it in sushi rice. Drizzle spicy mayo on top for added flavor. For a non-vegetarian option, top each roll with thinly-sliced fresh salmon.
The earthy, umami flavor of mushrooms can add depth to any dish. For sushi, try marinated shiitake mushrooms. Add avocado and fried tofu for added texture and flavor. It’s also vegetarian-friendly!
We get it, making sushi can be a little daunting. Luckily, you can still try these rolls without the task of making them at Seadog Sushi Bar!
Monday and Tuesday (9-10:30 p.m.): 30% off a la carte sushi and sashimi; sushi and sashimi platters
Wednesday (9-10:30 p.m.): 30% off regular maki
Thursday (9-10:30 p.m.): 30% off all signature maki
Friday and Saturday (10-11:30 p.m.): 30% off regular maki
Sunday (9-10:30 p.m.): buy one get one half-price entree