Would you like to join our team? We are looking for a floor manager / FOH manager.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
• Oversee guest services and resolve issues
• Encourages team members to provide excellent customer service within guidelines
• Oversee the FOH staff through all working hours
• Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
• Perform closing day according to restaurant standards
• Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
• Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
• Recruiting ,Training ,and evaluating team members
• Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
• Stock taking and inventory
• Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment, and arranges for repairs, contracts, and other services.
• Maintaining reservations and reservation system
• Performing ad hoc tasks
• Assisting in other operations
• Previous experience in Sushi/ Japanese restaurant is a plus
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu
• Toast Point of Sale (POS) knowledge is a plus
• Detail oriented, organized and professional
• Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
The Duties of this position may change from time to time. Seadog sushi bar reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of seadog sushi bar . This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
NO walk-ins or phone calls please.